Saturday, October 22, 2011

Week 8

•What stages of the project am I on and how is it progressing?
How or what could I improve?

Edward is working on the level this week


Anthony is working on the animations of the character player.




•Did I change my milestone goals? If so, why?

I got week 7 confuse with week 8, but everything is working fine. The main mechanics is working, the character model is unwrapped and ready for coloring, and animations is almost done. Milestone 3 is almost done as soon as the animations are coded in Unity.



•How did I deal with the problems that came up?

Fighting with 3Dmax's animation program; my models keep becoming disorder when I change key inputs.


Edward is making the meteors move within the background in the levels, try to find a transport script, but it work out at the end.




•What is working and what is not working in the planning and implementation of the project?

Still working on the animations of the character model, but trobleshooting problems in the making, which most been solved.


No problem on Edward end.

No comments:

Post a Comment