•What stages of the project am I on and how is it progressing?
How or what could I improve?
Right now we are reworking the levels so that they are playable.
•Did I change my milestone goals? If so, why?
The goals have changed to add more of a challenge to the level.
•How did I deal with the problems that came up?
I dealt with problems by using websites and troubleshooting anything that i could.
•What is working and what is not working in the planning and implementation of the project?
Right now the main mechanic where you can pull planets work. The move mechanic doesn't work right now.
•Briefly describe your time spent and any problems (within the team, with a computer, etc)
•Evaluate the project as a whole.
The project is getting scaled down from the original idea. But we are having the challenge of making the game fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment