•What stages of the project am I on and how is it progressing?
Right now we have finshed the level design and are about to put the coding into the game.
•How or what could I improve?
We both can Improve our communication
•Did I change my milestone goals? If so, why?
I wanted to have coding done this week but because the level wasn't ready I decided to finish that and then I got side tracked by adding art :p
•How did I deal with the problems that came up?
We troubleshoot what we can and ask for help with what we don't know.
•What is working and what is not working in the planning and implementation of the project?
Right now the Computer will have to be taken out the game and The winning element would be beating a top score.
•Briefly describe your time spent and any problems (within the team, with a computer, etc)
•Evaluate the project as a whole.
Project is coming along fine but it will be down to the wire to see if we get it done.
No comments:
Post a Comment