Team ArmnHammer here with an update on Code Name B.B.
•What stages of the project am I on and how is it progressing?
Milestone 2 is done, a phototype is almost done, I fix the jump and movement part of the phototype. I will be starting on the modeling as soon as possible.
How or what could I improve?
Just the movement controlls, and how to stick the player controller on the planets a little better.
•Did I change my milestone goals? If so, why?
No, Not really.
•How did I deal with the problems that came up?
There was a problem with the scale of the whole level, Unity only have a limited reach as well as planning a colider wall to tell the player how far he/she can go. I can import models just fine, I hope the characters models workout fine too.
•What is working and what is not working in the planning and implementation of the project?
I will be working on the movement and jump, but the gravity and the fall speed is working better than before. I need to work on the long jump speed and reach as that is a isseue.
•Briefly describe your time spent and any problems (within the team, with a computer, etc)
As before, I fix some of the problems with the movement and jump. If I can get the phototype working all I have to do is just put in the models and codeing scripts.
•Evaluate the project as a whole.
Everything is fine for now, just need to speed things up with the models.
No comments:
Post a Comment