Saturday, September 3, 2011

Week 1

Hey everybody! Im Edward from ArmnHammer and I will let you guys follow me through the first week of our new project!

The name of our game is called Code Name; B.B. in which we will try to explain the vast mysteries of the universe with our uniquely styled game!

What stages of the project am I on and how is it progressing? How or what could I improve?

At the very moment that I am typing this we are in the very first stage of the project. That does not mean we are figuring out the mysteries of the universe because we already know that. But it means we are putting those mysteries into a concept document for you guys to see.

Did I change my milestone goals? If so, why?

Now as of right now my milestone goals are to get most of the coding done before next week. So I should be able to explain that in later blogs as I get more detailed into the project. (no spoilers)

How did I deal with the problems that came up?

We haven't had problems yet but I will use search engines and other online sources to get pass them when they come up.

What is working and what is not working in the planning and implementation of the project?

So far everything is working on paper. We did have to change the name bu so far the goals and concept flow throughout the game.

Briefly describe your time spent and any problems (within the team, with a computer, etc)

pass

Evaluate the project as a whole.

The project has potential to be a really great game that could be a teaching tool for children!

No comments:

Post a Comment